These are the events Vector Renewables has lined up through the end of 2022
There’s no better evidence of how thrilled we are to get back to normal in terms of in-person events than our calendar for the coming months. If the first half of the year was packed with participation in international renewable energy events, the next few months are just as busy.
From now until year’s end we’ll be at several different events to exchange know-how with international renewable energy experts.
Our calendar of events for the second half of 2022
• Intersolar México. Mexico. 6-8 September. We will be attending this event to explore Mexico's potential in solar photovoltaic and solar thermal technology.
• UK Solar Summit. London. 14-15 September. This year’s edition will focus on the new landscape for utilities and rooftop solar in the UK, where opportunities within a growing market will be addressed. Our colleagues Emilio Martínez, Head of Technical Asset Management Solar UK, and Filippo Malvezzi, Country Manager UK, will be attending the event. Please feel free to contact them if you’d like to set up a meeting.
• Congreso AELEC. Madrid. 20 September. An event dedicated to analysing innovations and advances in the electricity sector towards decarbonisation, such as storage, green hydrogen and smart grids. Our colleagues Cristian Álvarez, Regulatory Affairs Spain, and Lina Guevara, Communication & Marketing, will be attending.
• Energyear Italia. Milan. 28-29 September. We are diamond-level sponsors and two of our experts will be speaking on the opening day. Michele Scapolo, Global Head of Technical Asset Management, will be moderating the leaders' panel “Energy transition in Italy: energy security and roadmap to meet the REPOWEREU 2030 targets”. Marco Guarneroli, Country Manager Italy, will participate as speaker in the “Renewable energies in Italy: strategies, challenges and mechanisms for the growth of renewables in the country's energy mix” leaders’ panel. You can attend the event in person or remotely, including access to the networking platform.
• Jornada de Análisis Operativo de Parques Eólicos. Madrid. 4 October. This event to make an operational analysis of wind farms, organised by the Spanish Wind Energy Association (AEE), will be attended by several experts from our Technical Advisory team.
• Foro Solar UNEF. Madrid. 5-6 October. We are gold sponsors in this ninth edition of the event, which celebrates the tenth anniversary of UNEF. Carlos Moro, our Commercial Director, will be one of the speakers.
• Solar Energy Future Japan 2022. Yokohama. 11-12 October. Japan is a benchmark in meeting renewable energy targets. At this conference, Jorge Zazo, Country Manager in Japan, will participate as a speaker to give us a more complete perspective on the Japanese solar market.
• Energyear Caribe. Santo Domingo. 19-20 October. This is another of the can't-miss events when it comes to discovering the most up-to-date panorama of the renewable energy market in Latin America.
• Blades Europe 2022. Hamburg. 25-26 October. Our colleague Eduardo Rodríguez, Head of Technical Asset Management America, will be attending as a speaker. Don’t miss this major event if you work in the wind energy sector.
When you subscribe to the blog, we will send you an e-mail when there are new updates on the site so you wouldn't miss them.